2012年7月7日星期六

Nashville

July 5th

We went to Nashville.The bus broke on the way,so we had to eat lunch in Wendy's.Now,friends are watching movie .I am doing my homework.To be honest,doing homework is too diffcult for me,because my I try my best to learn English,I will be better than now.

July 6th

We went  downtown.The weather was so hot.We took the free bus around the Nashville.Then,we walked for half an  hour to a Chinese buffet to eat lunch.This afternoon,Delie lead us to a  museum.Finally,other students with Delie went to see  country music.Chinese students and two Saudi students went to eat dinner.On the way,I met a little girl with her mother on the street .The girl gave me five.She is a cute girl. Luckly, I met the little girl again in the Arabia  restaurant.Anyway,today is so fun~~~~~

没有评论:

发表评论