2012年7月5日星期四

Trip

July 2th

Today,we went  rafting at Big Frog.It is a pity that I don't take my ipad.Sometimes I can't understand what the trainer said.(I know I have to work really hard in  English )but we were so excited. When we were rafting,I jumped into the water to swim.You know,I can't swim. I tried  my best to do it.Luckly,I learned.i can swim in the water like the fish.It was a big gain for me.hahaha...


 

After that.This afternoon,the next station is Wesley Wood's!!!!!


We  arrived at Wesley Wood's this afternoon.I just feel hot and tired.


Boys were playing soccer,and girls had nothing to do.

Delie told us that we can swim tomorrow.To be honest, I want to swim at that the moment,though I can't swim,hahaha...

I notice  many pictures on the wall in American house.This picture is special,because the animal in the picture,and I love animals very much.

We arrived at Wesley Wood's ,had a rest,and went to dinner.Then we  joined the party and danced with other tourists.I'm interested in dancing,and there are many kids in the party.I like to dance with kids.That was so fun.

July 3rd

We went to a zip line.That was so cool! And it was a good experience for every student.I like playing  with  my  friends. It will  be  good memories in my life.

没有评论:

发表评论